Followers

07 December 2007

The Beginning

Oh wow--thought I would never have the guts to do this. And blame World of Weiners and her posse for me starting this! But, hey, I have enjoyed reading so many blogs of late so figured I should return in kind. This is definitely a work-in-progress(WIP)! There is so much I want to do with this blog with decorating with pics of dachshunds and rainbows first and foremost. I'm not going to attempt holiday decorating this year...stay tuned for next year. Maybe a New Years decor Jan. 1?

So where am I going with this? Good question. Stay tuned. And feel free to make lots of suggestions on how to decorate this blog, like where to start, etc.

2 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I'm your first commentor - EVER. What do I win? It better be good!!

:-)

Hallie

Ness said...

Hallie, name it. In return for letting you be the first commentor, send me a case of Valium--I will need it in bloggerland!