Followers

24 July 2008

Lookee, Lookee!!!!!!

Steph at My Daily Life~wonderful, talented, patient, brilliant Steph~ DESIGNED a new header for me.

I.Love.It.

I still have some tweaking to do about the column on the right side that is gray because I would be scared.to.death. to try and adjust to a 3 column template.

Steph, thank you so much for taking time out of your day and doing this for me.

I owe you lunch when we meet up and we will meet up!

Let's hear it for Steph!

Oh I can see it now...after she teaches me to do it, I can make my headers holiday themed...add a pumpkin here, a turkey there, a Christmas tree there...

10 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Looking good!!

Hallie

Laura ~Peach~ said...

love the new design... great deal on the appliances and be safe delivering them... I am sure glad they finally got that stretch of 64 straightened out cause two years ago it would beat you to death....
had something else to say but brain is in a fog... sinus i think and even though I should not be I am tired....
hugsssssss Laura

Preity Angel... said...

love the design.. hope you are doing fine Ness.

kim-d said...

Nessa, this looks beautemous!!! I want me a Steph! I just love it. First Katy spiffs up her blog and now you...I'm usually pretty satisfed with what I have but, suddenly, I want a spiffy blog, too! HA!

Flea said...

I LOVE the new header!!!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Nice new layout! And glad you got your meds & sleep.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

YOU EAT THE CUPCAKE WRAPPER???

WHY?

Good lord, now I have a stomach ache.

I better wrappers have carbs!

Hallie

kimmy said...

Love the new look!

Kimmy

Steph said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a contest over on my blog.

Steph

Unknown said...

I'm new to the blog world but i love the look! I especially love the pics of your dogs. Dachsunds are my favorite : ) And the pics from cuppajoe with the dog all dressed up are the cutest ever!