Followers

24 October 2008

Friday Final

Just got back from getting the stuff for Michael's going away bash. I hope the weather cooperates. At least we have a fireplace at the shelter and electricity to keep the coffee pot and the crock pot full of chili going.



Supposed to go with Kathy to take Carter and Cade to the Pumpkin Patch Saturday afternoon. Roger is going to take his book and sit at the shelter and make sure no one tries to take it over. We're leaving about 5 a.m. in the morning and hopefully no one has nabbed the shelter by the time we get there at 7. It's a first come, first served basis.



Kiereney now has no peripheral vision at all again. She lost the other eye's peripheral vision this week. We go to the neurosurgeon on Tuesday and see where we go from here. Please keep us in your prayers for wisdom and strength. It is about to kill me to see my baby girl go through this. I know God has plans for her life and I will just have to be patient and do all I can to get her through this.



I will have mega pics of Michael's bash on Sunday.

We also voted this morning and still had to wait in line. I can't imagine how busy the voting places will be on November 4. I kind of felt like I was cheating by voting early but knew I wouldn't be up to standing in a long line on Election Day and at least I got to vote.

Enjoy the weekend. Go outside and take a deep breath and simply just breathe.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Ness,

I hope that you all have a great weekend. Keeping KJ in my prayers that all will go well and they can figure out the right thing to do so that she can heal.

Steph