Followers

07 December 2008

Happy 1st Blog Anniversary to Me!


One year ago today I started in the blog world with much encouragement from Hallie. I had stumbled across her blog and commented and she kept after me to start up a blog and I finally did.


This year has been one of the most rewarding times of my life. Meeting fellow bloggers who have become lifelong friends, and being able from a small box on my desk to share your ups and downs and arounds with you through the miracle of blogging.


I now know the true meaning of synergy...when bloggers come together as one with one purpose in mind to support someone who is going through a valley in their lives, miracles happen. The strength is there for me to fight one more hour and make it through one more day. Your love, generosity and comments of support, advice and just being there have made the difference in ways I will never be able to put into words.


So DachshundStrong marches into 2009 with more posts and most of all a beautiful group of blogger friends for life.


Thank you so much for allowing me into this blogging neighborhood and being a part of your lives. It is a true honor.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Ness-
Let me be the first to wish you Happy Blog B-day! Glad you decided to do it-I had always thought you had been doing it way longer than me since you are so good at it! You are just a natural and bring joy, humor and honor and wisdom to the blog world.
Here's to a many more posts!!
Tracy

Debbie said...

Wow, I too, thought you were a longer time blogger than a year!! Congrats on your 1st year! I look forward to reading the next year also! I am so glad I stumbled on your blog and you have become my blogging friend. It is also a honor to be your blogging friend!!
ILY

God Bless~
Debbie

Laura ~Peach~ said...

HAPPPYYYYYYY BLOGGERVERSARY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad Hallie talked you into blogging! just imagine if she had not I would not have gotten to meet you! I can't wait until I am up that way again and to see you again!
Love n hugs Laura

joanne said...

Happy Blogerversary Ness!!
Congratulations and I hope you will be blogging for many more to come. I have found such inspiration, courage and strength from your blog. Not to mention...laughs! Keep 'em coming dear Ness and never forget how much you have touched our lives...;)

Alice said...

We are so honored to have you in our lives! HAppy Bloggerversary, Ness. I'm looking forward to many, many more post from you!!

Unknown said...

ness...congrats on this milestone! It is an honor to read your words!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

dlyn said...

Congrats on your anniversary Ness!