Hey, it beats anything I've got to say about my life at the present time.
It's simple: Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a list of the 10 people you would like to spend 5 minutes with. The list may include past historical figures or famous celebrities. Or anyone really. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. And like dlyn(and if you DON'T know who dlyn is you SHOULD--check my sidebar of bloggers I follow) I'm not going to tag 10 of you but if you decide to do this on your blog, please let me know so I can see what 10 people you chose.
(In no particular order---beggars can't be choosers)
1. God. I've got questions-He's got answers. I can ask pretty fast, like warp speed. Hope He answers just as fast in person.
2. My mom. How I'm going to cram 39 years of being separated in 5 minutes I'm not sure, so I'm going to assume she knows how my life has been and she'll just hug me for 5 minutes enough to last me the rest of my life.
3. My dad. I need his stew recipe and everytime we ask him at the cemetary a herd of bikers whizz by. I think he does that to avoid giving us the recipe. I refused to be avoided in person and the grandchildren want it so cough it up.
4. My mother in law(the 2nd one...the first one is still wreaking havoc on Earth). I want to tell her what a wonderful son she has and want to see if she likes me as much as my husband said she would have.
5. Christopher Meloni-Detective Stabler on Law and Order SVU--he is just too cool and I'm not one to be ga-ga over actors so I have to see if the feeling is as real in 5 minutes as it is through my TV every Tuesday evening.
6. Paula of Paula's Cooking on Food TV. She seems so unaffected and real to me. I can spot insincerity and patronizing at 40 paces so again want to see if she's all that and a stick of butter in real life.
7. Candice Bergen on Murphy Brown. I liked her character. We could be twins in real life. I want to see if we would be identical or fraternal twins. And I'd like to compliment her on her work in Murphy Brown. And ask her if she could get me DVDs of all the Murphy Brown shows.
8. President Obama. Again, I can spot insincerity and patronizing at 40 paces. I voted for him. I want to make sure he's the real deal. And I want to see what his plans are concerning deployment of any more soldiers. As in tell me to my face.
9. Della Reese in Touched By An Angel. She looks like she gives the best hugs and advice and right now I sure could use a lot of both.
10. Lenny who owns Katie Paciorek. If you don't know who Lenny is, then there is no help for you and I will add you to my prayer list. Lenny is the.coolest.dachshund.ever. I want to see him in.the.fur. His pics that Katie has shared in the past(yes, I have the whole set) have made me make it through many next minutes. Sadly, five minutes would never be enough but it would make a memory I could hold onto forever.
And no, I didn't include any blog friends because, HONESTLY, do you THINK I could QUIT AT FIVE MINUTES?
Noir.. - ...Define *noir*: crime fiction featuring hard-boiled cynical characters and bleak sleazy settings hubby and I are film noir addicts. These films mostl...
10 hours ago