Followers

04 July 2009

Happy Fourth of July!






Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July! Georgia should be really celebrating today!
Roger is not feeling well and neither am I so we will be watching patriotic programs on PBS(A Capitol 4th and Boston Pops 4th) and they are televising the St. Louis fireworks over the river live so I can do fireworks from my recliner.
Not even cooking today...getting take out ribs from Schatze's.
My parents would have been married 57 years today. They used to have the best 4th of July parties at our house...I'm so glad I have the memories from my childhood of some of the best days of my life.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy 4th, Ness and Roger. I hope that you both feel better. Enjoy your holiday from your chair!! Sounds like a good plan to me!!

God Bless~
Debbie Jean

Unknown said...

Happy Independence Day weekend. I hope this finds you and Roger feeling a bit better today!
~AM

Preity Angel... said...

Happy 4th July Ness.. I hope you guys are feeling better. God bless you both.

Debra said...

I just wanted to pop over to say hello and let you know that I was thinking about you. I am sure that you have been enjoying your new family member and that you are spending lots of time loving on one another.

Big hugs and love,
Debbie