Followers

01 June 2011

Roll on June!


(l to r) Michael, Carter, Cade, Kiereney and Kelli at Herrinfesta 2011 in Herrin, IL

First time I've had a pic with all my kids in forever!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend being with Cade and Carter who are now ALMOST 5 and 6 respectively.  Where has the time gone?

May~it was the best of times~it was the worst of times.

In summary, Michael got back to his mom's anxious arms.

Kiereney had a shunt put in her brain and although the shunt is working, it is not keeping the spinal fluid pressure down so she will start Pain Management this week.

My leg is S-L-O-W-L-Y healing and have another apt. with the plastic surgeon in a month.

Roger is hanging in there although he grows more tired easily and naps a lot.  I'm enjoying every second I have with him.

If all goes well with Pain Management, Kiereney will start CNA school later in the summer.

The kids are going to Texas in August to see their aunts, uncles and cousins.  First reunion since Grandpa died and I'm so happy for them.

I am content and at peace.  Back into my Bible study and the study of the Boundaries book with Roger.  Why didn't I do this YEARS ago?

Bought a new desktop computer and moving it out of my bedroom to the dining room so Roger can get on it easier rather than having to climb stairs to our bedroom.  He will inherit my old laptop so he can compute from the recliner as well.  Michael gave the girls his old laptop and bought a new one in preparation for grad school.

I miss you all and now that the "biggies" are past me, I hope to get back on a regular blog special.  I gain so much from reading your blogs.  Thanks for not giving up on me.

And yes, I STILL BELIEVE!

Have a phenomenal Wednesday and share the love with a hug, a card or a phone call.


3 comments:

Alice said...

So glad to see this today. You all are in our prayers. Keep blogging friend. And I'm planning on you visiting this fall!!

Love you.

TonjiaT said...

Ness, you just made my day!! I love that you are back to blogging and that your world is settling down a little.

As always, you family is in my prayers and I hope you have much happier and healthier days ahead!

Laura~peach~ said...

good to see you are able to post :) have missed your blogging
love n hugs :)