Followers

31 March 2019

OK THEN!

Ok let's FAST FORWARD FIVE YEARS...

It is now 31 March 201NINE!!

I ALMOST STARTED A NEW BLOG BECAUSE I DID NOT REALIZE I STILL HAD THIS ONE!!!

until I keyed in www.blogger.com and FOUND THIS ONE...

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF MY FRIENDS ON HERE ARE STILL AROUND...

So...

I need to read the last months of this one and see where I left off.

I am on a Facebook under Vanessa Campbell.  There are 3 accounts on there...I need to consolidate...but if it has a RED BACKGROUND PIC it is not the current one!  Geesh...

As a mini update, TODAY IS ROGER'S 83rd birthday.  We lost him on 12/13/14 but not without a gallant fight.<3 .="" 2017.="" a="" after="" back="" cancer="" car="" colin="" died="" have="" herrin="" horrific="" i="" in="" moved="" nbsp="" of="" p="" sept="" september="" to="" wreck="">
It will good to be back at DachshundStrong.
<3 .="" 2017.="" a="" after="" back="" cancer="" car="" colin="" died="" have="" herrin="" horrific="" i="" in="" moved="" nbsp="" of="" p="" sept="" september="" to="" wreck="">
<3 .="" 2017.="" a="" after="" back="" cancer="" car="" colin="" died="" have="" herrin="" horrific="" i="" in="" moved="" nbsp="" of="" p="" sept="" september="" to="" wreck="">Stay tuned.












No comments: