Followers

23 March 2008

Lennnnnnnny--I need you bad!

First of all, thanks for all the sweet comments and your wishes for spoons to find their way to me.

Only by the grace of God did I find spoons to get through this weekend. Kathy, Bobby, Cade, Carter and my kids all just left and I can honestly say I have never felt this drained before. I'm even bailing on my husband's retirement Happy Hour tomorrow night given by his coworkers as I just.can't.do.it.

Roger took pics of Cade and Carter in their Easter outfits and even got one of Kathy and Bobby with the kids and I will try to post tomorrow. The thought of even going to bed makes me tired. My husband was a Godsend and did all of Easter dinner except for peeling the potatoes and I did that sitting at the kitchen table. I didn't even get a picture of our table but Kathy and I went out Friday when she got here and got a flowered pastel tablecloth and got plastic silverware, plates, napkins and cups all in purple and it looked great!

Here's hoping you all had a great Easter and blessings on you and yours.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Holidays are wonderful with family and all but wears me completely out!! I am glad that you had a great Easter weekend. Ours was quiet, just David and I. We ate Taco Bell...LOL. None of the kids were here, so why bother?
Rest up and I am looking forward to seeing pics tomorrow.
Happy what's left of Easter!!!
Love,
Debbie B