Just got back from PT. Enough said except I do believe the cure is worse than the problem.
Daughters are having major issues and it's about to wear this mom down.
OMG--I just saw where I'm over 100 posts! Tomorrow I will do the Top 100 Things About Me.
I just received this in email and it made me laugh and is probably more worthwhile than anything I can say today so I will leave you with this:
30 THINGS STRESSED OUT WOMEN MIGHT SAY AT WORK
1. Okay, okay! I take it back. Unf### yourself.
2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing.
3. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up.
4. Well, aren't we a damn ray of sunshine?
5. Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after.
6. Do I look like a people person?
7. This isn't an office. It's hell with fluorescent lighting.
8. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left
9. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
10. Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and
senseless acts of self-control?
11. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
12. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
13. Do they ever shut up on your planet?
14. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable.
15. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't
gone to sleep yet!
16. Back off!! You're standing in my aura.
17. Don't worry. I forgot your name too.
18. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
19. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
20. Wait...I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
21. Chaos, panic and disorder .. my work here is done.
22. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no
23. You look like shit. Is that the style now?
24. Earth is full. Go home.
25. Aw, did I step on your poor little itty bitty ego?
26. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
27. A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.
28. You are depriving some village of an idiot.
29. If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport.
30. Look in my eyes ... Do you see one ounce of who gives-a-shit?
Are You Ready? - Sunset at Lissie's that has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but is pretty so I popped it in here. It's that time of year again. The anxiety drea...
1 week ago