Followers

29 September 2008

Who are you and what did you do with my daughter?

We picked up KJ yesterday afternoon and had dinner with Kathy, Bobby and Cade who has grown quite a bit.

KJ came back with us, talked on the way home, came into the apartment, sat down in the recliner and watched TV. Period.

No screaming in pain, no agony, no nothing.

The headaches have left the building.

I have been used to seeing her since April in so much pain and being uncomfortable that I forgot what KJ used to be like before April.

I'm so glad to have my KJ back!

We go get staples removed from her incisions tomorrow and she's going to visit the nurses who took care of her in the hospital.

But you know the balance scale in this household...one gets better, one goes down for the count. Roger is having great pain in his right ankle/leg/knee so he will be seeing someone about it today. He's not sure if it's his rheumatoid arthritis acting up or what. It was the left foot he broke earlier in the summer.

It was great to have Michael this weekend. The clock is ticking waaay too fast for his 2 Nov arrival date to Ft. Sill. Michael will do fine...it's Mom that may not make it! lol

Enjoy your last 2 days of September. I personally want a recall on September as it is my favorite month and it literally flew.right.by.me.

10 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Glad KJ is doing better!

I'll keep Roger in my thoughts.

It's never boring in the Ness household!!

Connor would disagree with you about re-doing September. Tomorrow is his bday and he's been anxious for it to get here! :)

Hallie

dlyn said...

So glad she is better Ness - that must be such a relief for you. Praying Roger gets some relief too!

Alice said...

These are the posts I've been looking for! Prayers for Roger and giving Thanks for KJ's recovery.

Hang in there, Nessa. You're going to make it through just fine.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

wonderfull news on KJ I bet she is thrilled to death to feel normal and human again... OK roger this is not allowed! No really hugs and prayers that it is nothing serious. OK somewhere I missed something or maybe it flew over my head but why is Michael going to ft sill? We will still be here to pick the momma up when needed NO WORRIES there!
Love n hugs Laura

Tracy said...

So-so glad KJ is doing and feeling so much better-I am sure you are so relieved as is KJ! She suffered way too long
It is always something isn't it-that is life.
Praying for Roger and his foot.
I too don't know where Sept. went.
October is the month I dread-but I will get thru it.
Hugs!
Tracy

Steph said...

Ness,

I'm so glad to hear that KJ is feeling so much better. Still praying over here for your family.

Let me know if you need help getting your fall banner up.

Steph

Tonjia said...

YAY! Thank you God!! our prayers have been answered, no headaches!

She will continue to get stronger every day and soon the horrors of September will be past....

And its time for you to take a break, and catch your breath. Maybe October will be your month to do that.

joanne said...

Oh Ness,
that is the best thing I have heard in a long, long, time! So glad she is back ;)

I'd like to re-do summer if possible...

Unknown said...

God is Good!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

So glad KJ is finally recovering.