Followers

21 October 2008

Post 2 of the day

Kimberly didn't tag me but I liked her meme so well that I just shamelessly took it and doing it for myself because, well, I've been doing a lot of things lately out of my comfort zone so this is just another I can add to the record.

Where is your cell phone? Right next to me wherever I am...we are Siamese twins.
Where is your significant other? In the living room watching MSNBC
Your hair color? Brown with well earned gray highlights
Your mother? Not sure but hoping in Heaven but again, Hell didn't want her and Heaven might not be able to handle her.
Your father? See answer to question above this one.
Your dream last night? Ambien CR does not allow me to remember much less dream and I like it like that.
Your dream/goal? To be at my kids weddings and grandchildrens births.
The room you’re in? Computer room/spare bedroom
Your hobby? Blogging
Your fear? Running out of time
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still here.
Where were you last night? Home
What you’re not? Without an answer to any question I'm asked.
One of your wish-list items? A log cabin in the mountains with snow.
Where you grew up? Illinois
Last thing you did? Ate supper
What are you wearing? Nightgown
Your TV? On
Your pet? Dachshunds(2)
Your computer? Dell
Your mood? Introspective
Missing someone? Forever and then some.
Your car? 200? Ford F100 extended cab
Something you’re not wearing? Anything on my feet.
Favorite store? Barnes & Noble
Your summer? History, thank God! I hate hot weather.
Love someone? Several but only one in the first degree.
Your favorite color? Blue
When is the last time you laughed? Last night with Michael.
Last time you cried? This morning

Feel free to copy it from me(but change the answers, natch) but since I swiped it, I'm not gonna tag anyone.

1 comment:

Tonjia said...

how did I not see this? its awesome! I love learning about everyone.