Followers

06 January 2009

OK, I'm ready for snow now!


But all I ever get is sleet...
You can't make snow angels in sleet...whoever heard of sleet angels?
You can't make a snow man with sleet...
I wish Hallie and her BFF would quit being so stingy and send me some of their snow. I think they're hogging it...
Today is a RLR(Rinse~Lather~Repeat) day...no different than yesterday except my tree is in the process of coming down. We hang on for Epiphany each year to de-deck the tree and put away decorations. I figure it will probably take about 15 spoons to put away the decorations and I'm about 20 short...
Kelli interviewed yesterday but got the "Economy Speech" about how scarce jobs are...she's hanging in there...like what else can you do?
Back to work and then to my chair to cuddle with my granddog.
Have a terrific Tuesday and please keep my friend the Doc in your prayers as he has taken a setback in his recovery from his double lung transplant.

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Are you kidding? Take all the G-D white stuff you want!!

Hallie

Debbie said...

We haven't had snow this year either much. Supposed to get some tomorrow. We had sleet and ice today and I hate that worse than snow. I just want summer!!! LOL..

If I had any extra spoons I'd send you some but I am very low, well in the minus myself.

Your Doc friend is in my prayers along with Kelli to find a job. I know Walmart is hiring!! I saw that on the front of AOL yesterday.

ILY girl..

God Bless~
Debbie

Laura ~Peach~ said...

prayers for the doc... if I had a spoon lying about I would send it... seems like they are hiding here!
Job market here sucks too!
Love n hugs Laura

Tonjia said...

I can send you some snow, if you want! And subzero temps too...

joanne said...

Prayers being sent for Doc---and for a supply of spoons for you ;)