I did this on Facebook as well. Thanks, dlyn, for reminding me!
1. I was born during a tornado in St. Louis.
2. I prefer cloudy days to sunny days.
3. I will not eat onions in any shape, form or fashion.
4. I still have a baby tooth at age 54.
5. I met my husband on the Internet before anyone knew what the Internet was.
6. I found out I had half sisters at my mother's funeral.
7. I created my youngest child's name from scratch and it's beautifully Irish.
8. I went to a high school where there were 18 kids in my junior class.
9. Nothing better than a cooked fresh green beans and ketchup sandwich.
10. A snake held me hostage for 8 hours in my own home.
11. All my grandchildren have 4 legs.
12. The theme music from Lassie makes me cry.
13. I am a candle maniac. There is no such thing as too many candles!
14. I could listen to Pomp and Circumstance continuously.
15. I do not eat deer, rabbit or any other strange meat.
16. No artificial Christmas trees are allowed in this household.
17. Everything must match if I'm wearing it, my kids are wearing it or it resides in my household.
18. I don't do salad bars.
19. I don't do raw cheese...if you're not melted, don't come near me.
20. I also don't do stupid...it makes me crazy.
21. I LOVE looking the Idiot's Guide To ****** series when I go to Barnes and Noble and in fact have a couple of them...Catholicism and Weddings and I love the Chicken Soup books.
22. I think Maxine of Hallmark rocks!
23. I love.love.LOVE eating at Cracker Barrel.
24. I can read a book before the charge for it clears my bank...speed reader am I. That's why I seldom buy books unless it's for reference and get my tax dollars back by using the public library.
25. I think tie dyed is the consummate tshirt.