Followers

22 March 2009

All in All

it's been a good weekend.



Roger is doing phenomenally well. He's lost more weight, his output exceeds his input(liquid) and he feels great! We got out on Saturday and did our Goodwill/Salvation Army/St. Vincent de Paul looking. Some days are diamonds, some days are stones when you go to those places. I did find Kelli a cute outfit for work.

Sunday I worked, read the paper and hung out with Kelli on the computer looking for shoes to go with the outfit I bought her.

I am still so tired and this is going beyond the chronic fatigue syndrome tired. I don't know if the stress of Roger being in the hospital caused this or not, but I'm getting ready to fire up for another week as Kiereney's surgery is on Wednesday. We should find out a surgery time today. She has been medically cleared for surgery and she and Katie will come up on Tuesday.

The Lieutenant will be graduating 28 April and hopefully the money will be there to go to his graduation at Ft. Sill, OK. We would go right through Oklahoma City to get there and I have always wanted to see the memorial built in honor and memory of those lives lost in the 1995 Oklahoma bombing, so I hope we get to go. Michael feels confident that he will be going to Afghanistan so I'm trying to gear myself up for that.

I hope you have a marvelous Monday.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Glad things are on the Upswing for all of you! Continuing to pray--especially for Kierney this week. And for Roger to continue to recover. And for strength for you.

xoxoox

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hugs and prayers...

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I just posted about my thrift store treasures!
Hope all of this upcoming stuff goes well.
xoxo