Followers

04 March 2009


If you do a good job for others, you heal yourself at the same time, because a dose of joy is a spiritual cure. It transcends all barriers.
ED SULLIVAN
American entertainment writer and television host, 20th century
*******
If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day. -- Alex Nobel
*******
Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
CARL SANDBURG
American writer, 20th century
*******
Who so loves, believes the impossible.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
English poet, 19th century
*******
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims.
-- Harriet Woods
*******
Dear God,
The lady reading this is beautiful, classy, strong and I love her.

Help her live her life to the fullest.
Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations.
Help her shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love.

Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs You the most.
Let her know when she walks with You, she will always be safe.
*******
For the sincere friend Who gives me his frank hand. And for the cruel man who pulls out of me the heart with which I live, I grow neither nettles nor thorns: I grow a white rose.
-Jose Marti
*******

A POEM ABOUT OUR GIRLFRIENDS
Someone will always be prettier.
Someone will always be smarter.
Some of their houses will be bigger.
Some will drive a better car.
Their children will do better in school.
And their husband will fix more things around the house.
So let it go, and love you and your circumstances.
Think about it!
The prettiest woman in the world can have hell in her heart.
And the most highly favored woman on your job may be unable to have children.
And the richest woman you know, she's got the car, the house, the clothes~~~~ might be lonely. And the word says, 'If I have not Love, I am nothing.'
So, again, love you.
Love who you are.
Look in the mirror in the morning and smile and say, 'I am too Blessed to be Stressed and too Anointed, to be Disappointed!'
'Winners make things happen~ ~ Losers let things happen.'
Be 'Blessed' Ladies~~~~~
*******

1 comment:

Laura ~Peach~ said...

hugs and prayers my friend! thinking of you!