Followers

10 January 2010

I Feel Like An Alien Life Form(ALF)





Something has invaded my body!

I have been in all week so Michael or Roger brought it in to me.

I woke up about 5 feeling like my head was floating.

I took the dogs out and thought I would just faint dead away into the snow.

So I've been in the recliner every since.

Came up to blog and now I'm going to take a shower, some meds and go back to my recliner.

Yesterday was PERFECT!

Read 2 books, watched taped episodes of West Wing and HGTV shows, spent the day with my husband, did some things that needed to be done and had plans to try a new Catholic Church by our house this morning.

Needless to say that plan got 86'd.

Michael got accepted into 2 training schools at Ft. Benning, GA  starting the end of January for 8 weeks (pending passing physical and PT tests which should not be a problem for him) and in addition to having drill this weekend in Aurora, had to go to Marseilles for a physical today.  I don't know when he'll be home but it will probably be later tonight.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I'm still believing and simplifying and hope you have a phenomenal rest of the weekend.

2 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Hoping you are feeling better by tomorrow!!!

Steph said...

Ness,

If you bring Michael down to Ft. Benning, let me know!! You will be driving right by me on the way down!!!

Steph