Followers

16 July 2011

You Have Been Warned....


Cleaned out the file cabinet the other day.

Amazing what you find...

Compter disks that you have been looking for that were NOT in the designated computer disk box that your husband created a file folder for...

Medical records of your mom's hospital stay, autopsy and any info that you could glean out what her last hours on Earth were like...

Shania's AKC certificate :-(

And a file of sayings, quotes, etc. that I have saved over the years because they spoke to me.

Now they're going to speak to you  :-)

For the next 6 days I am sharing with my Blogger sistahs items that speak to my heart.

Hope you get something out of them.

Continue to BELIEVE!



2 comments:

TonjiaT said...

love! love! love it!! I am here, ready to read the upcoming posts. This one rings so true to me....

Alice said...

LOVE!