Followers

02 January 2012

Welcome, Welcome 2012!!!

Welcome to 2012 and welcome back!


I took the road less traveled but had fun helping Colin create his blog while I was thinking what to do with this one.

And then it came to me...

CARRY ON WITH DACHSHUNDSTRONG!!!


No one said you had to limit yourself to 1 blog?

If so, I didn't get the memo!


So for what it's worth, I'm back.

With a few tweaks...


I have been asked to not mention my daughters.

I have no problem with that...

Land of the free and home of the brave and all that jazz...

But Michael has put no such handcuffs on me and since I started this blog because of my military son and my love for Dachshunds, Michael is fair game.  Only tastefully, of course.  Nothing about his life in his new apartment in Richmond with BFF Nick.  He is realizing the dream he's always had...to grow up and return to living in Richmond, VA where he was raised.

But, this mom WILL continue to brag about 1 Lt's military accomplishments, INCLUDING his transfer to Virginia where he is a Platoon Leader AND his promotion to Captain which is just around the corner!!!  Michael is the least pretentious man you'll ever know.  He considers what he does in the military as what he is supposed to do in carrying on his mission and the mission of his great uncle and grandfather. 

And in keeping with that, this is the latest picture he had made several weeks ago to go in his IPerms....military file.


Sorry, had to take out the incriminating info but it doesn't affect the good lookin' soldier!  And yes, yes I am very prejudiced!

In another post I will wrap up Christmas 2011.  In a nutshell, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

But that was then~this is now, and I BELIEVE we will just roll onto 2012.

Good to be with all of you again.

Love you.

Don't~stop~BELIEVIN'!!!


7 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Ness, not sure but what you have had a worse 2011 than I had - I feel like such a failure as a friend that I wasn't aware of your life being in the dumps at the same time mine was.

I agree, trying to start the year on a POSITIVE note. Your son looks sooo handsome in his uniform and serious, as someone at his rank should be.

Worry about ya and your family. Hoping and praying that only GOOD things will happen in the next year. You take the burden of it all, so please take care of Ness first for awhile???

Laura~peach~ said...

love n hugs :)

joanne said...

*smile*

Debbie said...

Love ya Ness!!!! Your son looks so handsome!! I can't get on the other blog, so I am totally confused, but that's me!! LOL

God Bless~
Debbie

Debra said...

You should be very, very proud of your handsome son! I know that I am:)

Here's to a much better year to come, dear Nessie!

Love you,
Deb

Anonymous said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml

qifei2012 said...

A lot of declare who taking a health golf club wont inflict superb Wholesale p90x workout. However like picturing seriously isn't ideal, any time youre significant about your desired goals connected with health therefore join a gym establish your task easier in conjunction with true Wholesale p90x. Should you want to acquire accessible a few supplementary inches tall and even like six-pack abdominals physical fitness and health program coupled with appropriate positioning will certainly make it easy for reach one's destination Insanity workout. 90 day workout