Followers

22 December 2007

Blogging Break

I'm 10 kinds of busy and nuttier than usual getting things ready to go to So. Illinois Sunday morning to the kids' house for the holidays(that experience will definitely be movie and book material-stay tuned). I won't have Internet connection in the boonies so to all my 2 readers, have a wonderful, Kodak-moments holiday and I will be checking back in Wednesday morning.

To our wonderful soldiers and families of soldiers, you hold a special place in my heart and I pray that you can find your peace in the moment of Christmas. Know that thousands upon thousands of us keep you in our prayers and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they also serve who sit and wait, meaning the families of our fine soldiers. You are not forgotten, either, familes, for you have a tough job as well to keep the faith and the home fires burning until your soldier gets home.

2 comments:

morsics said...

You can make that 3 readers now :-) I hope you have a wonderful trip and a very Merry Christmas!

One Scrappy Gal said...

They hold a special place in my heart too. Happy holidays to our wonderful men and women in the armed forces, and of course to you and your loved ones(furries inlcuded).