Hallie *I DID IT-I MADE A LINK. YEAH ME!!!!!!! tagged me on her blog to create a list of 5 material wishes and 5 spiritual/meaningful wishes:
1. Enough money to send a special family to visit their loved one in another state.
2. Be able to buy a Ford F150 truck--used would be just fine with me, just so it was in good mechanical shape. Taking the bus everywhere/walking is getting old.
3. To be able to travel to visit my blog friends and DH's kids/grandkids in Buffalo whenever I wanted to.
4. To buy a freezer for Roger so he can take advantage of meat specials at the store.
5. To build a huge log cabin in Colorado in the mountains with a big front porch and cottages on the land surrounding it so my blogfriends could come whenever they wanted and I would send my private jet to transport them.
1. A cure for cancer, autoimmune diseases, lupus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and every other disease that we do not have a cure for.
2. Proper benefits, treatment, supplies and money for our soldiers both before, during and after they return to us from serving our country.
3. For no parent to ever have to bury their child.
4. Medical insurance for all with no limits as to where treatment could be obtained.
5. Living in peace and harmony so that no one has to ever be scared of being killed in their own hometown.
And I get to tag 5 people to do this: (rubbing hands together.
Let's go with
Catty Ax Lady
Four Angels Momma
Scarlett Wanna Be
Katie at Overflowing Brain
Doing Hard Things - This made me happy! Sunrise from Jen and Derek's beach house, Dec. 28. Today I wanted to abdicate my role as adult. I was done. Finished. Adulting is too d...
5 days ago