Katie at Overflowing Brain tagged me. Here are the rules:
Anyways, the challenge of this Meme is to write a 6 word memoir. 6 tiny words to express something important that has changed or shaped my life in a big way.
Here are the official rules:
1) Write your own six word memoir;
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like;
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere;
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
My six word memoir and illustration:
What doesn't kill makes us stronger.
And I'm tagging Kellan, Hallie, Katie at CuppaJoe, Kelly and Debbie at Four Angels Mama
Thinking About Perception - Thanksgiving was truly lovely this year. Jess and Bob hosted and for the first time in twenty years I was lazy and did no cooking and little in the way of...
1 day ago