She is still in the hospital. She has bronchitis and running a temp. The Infectious Disease doc is running tests to make sure she doesn't have some weird type of pneumonia. She is on Rocephin and another antibiotic whose name escapes my addled mind.
She was moved from the Cardiac floor to the Medical floor Friday night. She has a beautiful view of the Cathedral where we attend Mass.
IF-IF-IF everything goes OK today and the tests and cultures come back OK, she may come home on Sunday.
Kelli is with her at the hospital today. I stayed about 2 hours and talked with her bevy of doctors and had Roger bring me home. I am so tired.
Thanks for your continued prayers and good thoughts. They do make a difference.
All About the Bean - After two years with our old year-round swim team, B and I decided we weren't quite happy with how things were going. The main team was in NN and we were...
1 week ago