Followers

06 August 2009

About finding me on Facebook

I've never looked for me there but I think it would be under Vanessa Campbell. It's definitely not under Ness. Sorry I didn't include that info in the last post. Like I said on Facebook today, I feel like a hamster stuck on the hamster wheel...the wheel never stops.

I am taking Kiereney and her walker to Herrin tomorrow to see her dad and sister for the weekend and back on Sunday as her 3 day a week physical therapy starts on Monday at 10:30 a.m. Colin and Jake have been helping me with her PT at home as we roll a ball back and forth with her right arm in front of Jake and Colin who occasionally block the shots. The walker is hard for her with her whole right side being weak but she keeps on keeping on. I have to constantly remind her to not throw her right leg out to the side but to point her foot forward and then take a step. It's going to take time and some moments are better than others. If you would like to send her a note of encouragement her email is LittleMissRahRah@aol.com

Alice and Laura, keep those baby pictures coming. They make me smile.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Debra said...

Ness,

Please let Kiereney know that she is in my thoughts and prayers and I will drop her an email soon. I am so sorry that her health problems are continuing and that she is still having to go through so much! That poor young woman! My heart aches when I think about all she has been through.

I do have a facebook, but I rarely use it. I will look you up next time I am on it.

I am glad that you took your seaglass all the way up to Buffalo! Hopefully, it was able to wave hello to Syracuse for me:) I am sorry that you had to cut your much-needed trip short, but when motherhood calls...Hopefully you will get to meet Hallie in the future. She is definitely one of the blogging friends that I would love to meet someday.

Please remember to take care of yourself, Nessie. Your health is fragile, too.

Love and hugs,
Deb

Alice said...

Still praying, Nessie. Praying, praying, praying.